Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 19, 2014

How this is going to work...

My son, Tony (Ant'ny) asked me to write down some of the family history that I can remember being told by my parents (Floyd and Winnie Smith), and stories from when I was growing up in Sandpoint. 
I am also going to add stories from when my children were little . (Yes, Robin, the Firecracker Story will be in here somewhere...)

I want to be able to illustrate with photographs when we have some that will go along with the story, so I have asked my son Tony to set us up a website where we can all upload some of the old family pictures, and we can use those here in the blog. 

Stories will be in no particular order, just as things come to mind, I will write them down on here. Maybe even family recipes, like my Mom's wonderful potato salad (which I have passed off as mine for the last half-century). 
The reason for doing this as a blog is so that people can comment on the stories, and it will then become an interactive family history. 

Any suggestions for stories or other input would also be great, since I am pretty new at this whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment